Have you ever wondered how a globally recognized brand got to where it is today? First of all, you should know that branding is the process of building, growing, expanding and strengthening a brand. Branding is made up of all the elements that surround a brand and that will build a unique brand identity.
Below you will find the main elements that surround branding and that are essential to establish a good brand strategy.
The elements that must not be missing in your branding in Spain
The name is the main element, as it is what we use to identify the company, product or service. You must create a name that identifies your brand and is unique.
It is the symbol that will identify your brand, which will remain in the consumer’s mind. It is a key aspect when creating your branding strategy in Spain.
- Corporate colours
You should choose a characteristic colour that is associated with brand recognition. We recommend that depending on the emotion you want to convey, you take into account the psychology of colour.
- Communication channels
Choose the media through which to connect with consumers: social networks, web, blog, email or other traditional media.
Set of values and emotions you want to associate your brand with.
It is the phrase that summarises the fundamental purpose of the brand. It plays a reminder and positioning role for consumers.
- Product characteristics
The shape, texture, smell and all the specific characteristics that make a certain product unique are elements of branding. The desired result is a sensory experience that builds customer loyalty.
- Audio Branding
People remember more what they hear than what they see, which is why it is very interesting to create a sound identity for your brand. It is one of the elements that works the most in the subconscious.
- Brand experience
It covers everything from the first moment to the after-sales service. Creating a brand experience will determine whether or not a consumer buys your product.
How to create a branding strategy in Spain?
- First of all, you need a solid corporate strategy.
- Define the positioning of your brand by making a preliminary study of the competition.
- Design a simple, attractive and visual logo that can be adapted to different media and that transmits the brand spirit.
- Define the best communication channels to connect with your target consumers.
- Use branded content, i.e. generate branded content that connects with the consumer.
- Connect with the desires and expectations of your target audience. The purpose of branding in Spain is to make your products the only solution to meet these needs.
- Have the ability to respond to these desires in the short, medium and long term.
- Have the capacity to remain in people’s minds over time.
- Generate economic value.
- Adapt to the constantly changing environment.
The power of brands is becoming increasingly important as consumers receive multiple commercial impacts on a daily basis. They are becoming more informed and more demanding. Therefore, it is necessary to transmit your brand through marketing campaigns with a unique personality and attributes.
The objective of branding is to generate long-term relationships with consumers. Differentiating your products from those of your competitors and building reputation and trust are key to brand wealth.
Follow our advice at SuperMedia Studio, your marketing company in Marbella, and create a solid branding that will ensure your brand stays in the minds of consumers.
For more marketing tips, don’t forget to read our Marbella marketing agency’s posts, we look forward to seeing you!